Home;Residents;Business;Government;Departments;How Do I;

Report a Concern/Citizen Request Center

Report a Concern is for non-emergency events within the Village. In the event of an emergency, please call 911. 

Police: For non-emergency Police matters. Questions and concerns may be directed to the Village of Shorewood Police Dispatch at (815) 725-4636.

Public Works: For issues related to Streets/Street Signs/Street Lights and all water and sewer concerns. Questions and concerns may be reported by email to PWline@shorewoodil.gov or by calling (815) 553-2321 Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.  For any after-hour emergencies call (815) 725-4636

Code Enforcement: For enforcing ordinances relating to building codes, zoning, signage, and property maintenance.  Questions and concerns may be directed to our Community Development Department at (815) 553-2310.  Complaints are addressed by completing the Code Violation Complaint Form and returning it via US Mail, fax, or in person to the Building Division at Village Hall.

Citizens Request Center